In the cooling shade of a palm grove on the lush Verdure peninsula in Gosier (Grande Terre) sits La Créole Beach Hotel. Beautiful Creole architecture is adorned with the vivid colors of wild hibiscus,
Each room is equipped with bathroom, air conditioning, television cable, telephone (direct line), mini bar and radio. The rooms dispose of twin beds excepting of 6 rooms which have one king size bed, garden view
This beachfront property is approximately one mile from Gosier Village and six miles from Raizet AirAirport in Pointe-a-Pitre.
- Currency Exchange
- Disco / Nightclub
- Meeting Rooms
- Physician On Call
- Horseback Riding: Additional Charge
- Aerobics: Additional Charge
- Jacuzzi: Additional Charge
- Nautilus Equipment: Additional Charge
- Sauna: Additional Charge
- Steam Room: Additional Charge
- Manicure / Pedicure: Additional Charge
- Facials: Additional Charge
600-square-yard fresh water swimming-pool, 3 children pools,deckchairs and towels.
There are 2 Restaurants at La Creole Beach Resort:
- 'The Spice Road' - Facing the water front, offers from breakfast to dinner buffet meal. For dinner ,a wide choice of three world food (italian, chinese and creole) will will surely give you an appetite.
- The 'Zawag' - In a wood setting on the bay, will have you taste numerous Creole dishes. Specialities: fresh fish, crawfish and lobster. In addition, Pizza will satisfy your snacks on the beach